Monday, July 19, 2010

1st Day Back

While I feel like the two weeks in Edmonton has passed quickly, returning to the office reminded me of how long I was gone. Nothing had changed too much but it was still weird returning. I caught up with the team and tried to get organized (not too successful). I had worn what I thought was a nice dress, but maybe not too flattering as I had 2 people ask me if I was pregnant (which I am sooooo not). I was thinking of going to yoga tonight but after those comments came home and did a bit of cardio instead. Raju has to review this Wii 'game' called 10 minute solution. I know, I know, you think 10 minutest...really? Well I did it yesterday and today and my thighs hurt so much I can hardly walk up and down the stairs.
Then I accompanied Suzi and Raju to visit their Uncle who recently had heart surgery. 10 minutes isn't long but it's a start and I guess I better get back to my Eat Clean diet and exercising.

2 comments:

Princess Di said...

Love the new blog look! I may have to steal it...

Saads said...

Thanks! It's under the templates in the Design area.