Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Canada!
Happy Birthday to you!
I hope you all had a great day celebrating.
After a night out with work buddies at Crocodile Rock, I was not in the best of shape today. I got up at 9:00a.m.ish and was back in bed by 10:00a.m. and then finally up again at 12:00noon. Raju was just finishing up an article so it was perfect timing. We got ready and headed to Pickering to visit with his parents. After a nice lunch and visit (and a present of herbs - which I hope we can keep alive this time) we came back downtown and stopped in at some friends of Raju's - Josh and Carrie - on the west side. It had been a while so it was nice to see them but as I was still feeling sluggish I wasn't great company. Back at home, we headed out for dinner at Gioranna's really really nice restaurant (aka The Nose).
Now it's time to get ready for bed and another day of work tomorrow. At least it'll be Friday.
Hope you all had a fantastic day!
No comments:
Post a Comment