Anjali (check out her blog for beauty tips) has inspired me to wear a bit more make-up. Also, I realize that many of the things I have around the house taking up space are things I should use. So recently I have started wearing eye make-up. Nothing major, just eye shadow (actually it's an eye paint from MAC that I got for my engagement pictures 4 years ago) and mascara. I had one called Stiletto by Maybelline but recently bought one called Falsies by Maybelline as well that Anjali and my colleague Julia recommended. I tried out both of them. Stiletto was ok, but I had to put on a few coats before noticing it (this also could be because it's kind of old). It also had a more subtle look. Falsies only needed one coat and created a more dramatic look. My eyes look much bigger. I took pictures to show you but they look weird so I don't think I'm going to post them.
I was pleased that I could wear eye make-up and not have it bother me. In fact, I hardly remembered I had it on, and neither one smudged the odd times I forgot and started to rub my eyes.
My vote however goes to Falsies!
1 comment:
Yayyyyy for makeup posts!!!!! LOL I'm glad I've inspired you to wear makeup - although you really don't need it :)
I vote for Falsies too. Yay!!!
Post a Comment