Tonight, my plan was to head to the theatre to watch Knight & Day. It seemed like a light fun movie that Raju would not want to see. However, when I got back to my room from work and flipped the TV on, I started watching Vicky Cristina Barcelona. By the time it finished I missed the movie. I'm not really sure what I thought of the movie. It wasn't what I expected and was just weird. I think I feel like I wasted my time and should have gone out to enjoy the sun that is finally shining.
Maybe a post dinner walk will do the trick, or else I'll spend some time with Tracy Anderson.
2 comments:
Vicky Christina Barcelona made me want to move to Europe!!! I didn't know what to think at first, but looking back, I quite enjoyed it. Pretty people, pretty scenery, fabulous clothes...that's enough for me :)
Post a Comment