Last night Raju and I watched "Funny People". It was not a funny movie. It was kind of depressing actually. I don't really know what to think of it, but I'm sure I didn't like it very much. It was a pretty dark movie. So if you care to watch it, don't think it's going to feel you all warm and mushy at the end of it.
Tonight Raju and I had a date night. Last week was so busy I hardly saw him. We met at the AMC theatres at Yonge/Dundas square after work to watch "Fantastic Mr. Fox". Great movie. I wasn't really sure when it started if I was going to like it, but by the end I was hooked. The word that comes to mind is "clever". George Clooney does a great job as Mr. Fox. He really adds his personality to the character. Afterwards we had dinner at Milestones. I was a bit apprehensive as I don't really like the items on their new menu (except for the appetizers). Tonight we decided to try the specials. I had the seared scallops in curry on a bed of jasmine rice, while Raju had the Moroccan lamb. They were both delicious. We came to the conclusion that it's their regular items that do not hold much appeal.
Now it's past my bedtime but I need the food to digest a little bit before lying down or else I'm going to feel very yucky in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment