Monday, November 9, 2009

Another Lost and Found story

I don't know what it is about me, but I seem to lose things a lot. Today it was my scarf. I had to go for some blood work (routine annual check-up) before work. Fortunately it is on my way to work so it's just a pit stop I make. Somewhere in between the doctor and the office I lost my scarf. I wasn't really worried about it and didn't give it much thought throughout the day. On my way home, I coincidentally walked back the way I had this morning. As I was walking through the underground I noticed my scarf draped over the railing of a walkway. Someone had picked it up and left it there for me to find. I did have a sense of deja vu, which makes me wonder if I have done this before.
It's nice to know there are good Samaritans out there....the one who found it and all those who walked by it today and did not take it :)

1 comment:

Princess Di said...

I hope you're going to wash it before you wear it again!