After many events Di has planned for us, her friends, it was finally time for the favour to be reciprocated. Last night was her stagette. Kudos to Sally and Susie who did most of the planning for the evening. We started with dinner at Bar Italia. Sally had arranged for us to have the upstairs room, but there was a mix-up when we arrived. After some sweet talking Sally ensured we did indeed move to the upstairs. This was important as Susie had arranged for some non-family friendly games.
Our waiter, Adam, was very accommodating and managed to help us get the guest of honour good and drunk prior to moving on to the next venue for the evening. Klub Kave. Where the women go to be entertained by the men. I think they were lucky we arrived as it was not busy at all. Diana got a lot of special attention as she should being the guest of honour, but others also took their time to 'get to know' some of the guys on stage. I even had the 'pleasure?' of having a scantily clad waiter feed me a shooter. Pictures were not allowed so I don't have any but if you check out Diana's blog, she managed to get a few.
I was home by 12:45a.m., which some of you may say is early but I think we managed to fit in a lot off fun by that time and ended the evening on a great note. I'm happy to say that my hangover only consisted of a bad headache and extreme tiredness today. Unfortunately I was not able to laze around as we had many visits to get it. We started off with a visit to my Uncle Baba who got into a serious head on collision a week ago. Thankfully he is alive and at home, but very badly bruised. This is the first time I have seen him since the accident and he was looking much better than he has this past week, according to reports from my Mom and Camilla. It will take a bit of time, but it seems the healing has started and that's a good sign. Raju's parents also came over, so we got to see them at the same time.
After that, we stopped quickly at Walmart and then onto my cousins Sam and Jimmy. They bought a condo near Scarborough Town Centre and were having an open house. It reminds me of our old condo, in that it is a townhouse type style. Really nice and a good start to home ownership for them.
Now we're back home and I plan on taking it easy for the rest of the evening. I can hardly wait until tomorrow when the hangover is totally gone and I'm back to normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment