Last night we slept in the spare room. It was ok, except that I had to climb out of bed in the middle of the night and it was a bit tricky. I almost felt like we were in the condo again.
We got up and started back on the room. Raju did another coat of paint on the ceiling while I started on the walls. I really don't like painting. I have to say I dislike it more than lunges and squats. After the first coat was completed we were able to have a break while waiting for the paint to dry. Since it was still brunch time (11:30) we went to Toast! Suzi met us there and we had a great meal.
Back at home the paint seemed to be dry enough. While Raju and Suzi went on a bike ride, I started to paint again. This coat was much easier to apply than the others. I was worried after the first coat that I wasn't going to like it very much, but with the second coat it's much better. It's called Grasshopper Wing from Behr (just in case I need this for future reference). I'm having a very hard time making the top look neat so I've given up and am going to buy a border to put there and cover up my paining mishaps.
Once that was completed it was out to dinner. Today there was the annual memorial golf tournament in memory of my Uncle. It was at Annandale Gold and Curling Club. The food was good and it was nice to catch up with my cousins who I haven't seen in a while.
Now it's time to spend the last night of our old bed, as the new one arrives tomorrow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment