What is that do you ask? It was a concert at the Molson Ampitheatre that I accompanied Raju to this afternoon/evening. Let's call it a cultural experience for me. It is an annual Rap concert with various artists, of which I won't name because I can't remember them, or I may not have even known them.
I'm not into rap but I did have a good time. We had Toronto Star box seats but my cousin was also there with his daughter so we spent some time hanging out with them. The weather was great too, so it was a nice day/evening to be outside.
I think my favourite artist was Big Boi. He apparently is the other guy in Outkast. I recognized some of his songs so I think that's why I enjoyed it. We left before the last act and ran into someone I knew on my way out, my friend Simone. I think it's good that someone saw me to prove that I actually attended this event.
Now it's off to my new king size bed for a good night's sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment