Today I woke up and it was bed day. We cleaned up the room and got rid of all the paint supplies and Raju built the bed frame so the when the bed arrived it just had to go right on top.
I had to go out to an Acupuncture appointment. It was pretty neat. The lady told me a lot of stuff it was like information overload. No need for diet changes yet but we're looking to try and keep me stress free through blood flow. I need to concentrate on my breathing as it is shallow (I never noticed). It was an interesting experience. It wasn't a massage but afterwards I felt like I had, had a massage. Although she did massage my head throughout it, and I loved it.
As I was out, our bed arrived. It is a lot bigger than I thought it would be. I'm not sure you can really appreciate it from the picture, so you'll have to come and visit to check it out in person. It's pretty high, that I think I may need a small step to help get me on it.
I'll let you know how my sleep is tonight and if it's 'heavenly'.
2 comments:
The bed and paint job looks awesome! Can't wait to see it in person!!!
Don't tell me you got the Heavenly Bed! That's my dream mattress, if it's not uncool to admit that...
Post a Comment