As the bed is arriving this weekend, it's time to get down to business and paint the room. Tonight the work began.
When I got home from work, Raju and I cleaned out the room. We move our existing bed into "Raju's closet" aka the spare room, and started taping. Diana came over just in time to join us as we headed to Home Depot to pick up the paint. Once at Gerrard Square, we stopped in at Winners too as we were there. I picked up some pillows, Diana got a pie plate and Raju got an iPod light. At home the real work began. We all put on our paint clothes and got into it. Diana and I started priming while Raju worked on the ceiling. Thanks for you help Di!!!!
It's off to bed to rest, to start putting the colour on tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment