This morning Raju took me on a long overdue bike ride. I had promised him that I would go once a week but have managed to put it off for over a month. He took me to the Leslie Street Spit. It's quite a large bit of parkland that you wouldn't expect in downtown Toronto. I was trying very hard but at one point I did have to ask "Are we there yet?". We were out for over an hour. I think I did ok, considering we were driving into the wind at one point and then my knees started to kill me. Thankfully I had my second acupuncturist appointment so I had some time to relax. I like the fact that she massages my head. I think I may even have dozed a bit.
For dinner Mahi came over and we headed up to Richmond Hill to spend some time with Dan and Jancie (old highschool friends). We met their kids, Calista and Lucas. They are 2 and 4 and very cute. Janice's sister lives close by so after the children ate, she took them over so we could eat without them having to get up and chase after the kids. It was a very nice evening and I'm glad we are in touch with them again.
1 comment:
Tell Raju that G loved the new bike trail! He's going to add it to his usual bike route.
Post a Comment