Friday, May 29, 2009
Day 6
Another rest day, and am I glad it was. My headache moved from one side of my head to the other and while yesterday I couldn't function well today I could but it just made me feel blah. As I wasn't having a good day, Caroline took me out for lunch at the Keg. I had the roast beef dip and ginger ale. I could only eat half of the sandwich though before I felt full. It was very nice to sit outside and in the sun for an hour though. I did manage to walk home so for dinner Raju and I walked down to Queen St. and went to L'il Baci for pizza and coke, and also sat on the patio. Afterwards we went to Ed's for ice-cream cones. We got home just before the rain started. So not too much activity but my meals were small and aside from the pop I'm trying to consume before I have to give it up I don't think I was extremely unhealthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment