Tonight I attended a breast cancer event put on by Harley Davidson at Liberty Grand. The night was hosted by Liz West and had some well know faces there....Tracy Moore, Erica Ehm and some other girl from TV but I couldn't remember her name. I think there were others as well but I don't really keep track of famous people. There were a couple of guys with no shirts that were very easy on the eyes. Entertainment included Jill Barber and Flirty Girls. There were stations set up around the room. Massage, hair, make-up , nails, picture on motorbike, hold-up a motor-bike, buy jewellery, silent auction. At each station you could get a stamp. When you collected 5 you got a grab bag on the way out. I had my make-up done, took a picture on the motor bike, entered a bid at the silent auction (knowing I would be outbid), looked at jewellery (but didn't buy any) and tried to match signs on leather jackets.It was a nice evening out and I got to spend time with my friend Adina, who I normally only see for lunch every couple of weeks. For once we didn't have to rush to get back to work and it was all for a good cause.
No comments:
Post a Comment