Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Winding down

Today was a particularly stressful day at work. I was facilitating a course and had several participants who didn't feel they needed to be there. Although they were not outright rude, they also were not very into the session and proceeded to be on their blackberries and make calls while in the class. I think they must have guessed my frustration before I said anything because after lunch they were much better. Still not wanting to be there, but at least trying to participate and be better participants.
At the end of the day though I was exhausted from trying to manage the situation and needed to wind down so I called Raju and we went to Milestones at Yonge Dundas square for dinner. We really enjoy the patio. The patio was great and so was the Bellini but the food was just so-so. We've decided to stick to it as a brunch place only.
It was nice and I felt that I was able to let go of some bad energy before coming home and bringing it with me.

No comments: