

At 12:40a.m. I became an Aunt for the fourth time. Meet my newest nephew Jack Matthew Rayman Bricknell. I think Camilla is a good advertisement for labour. After a whole 60 seconds of pushing (3 times!!!!) out he came. She justifies it by the fact that her pregnancies haven't been great, so she's due good labours.
Tonight after work I went to the hospital to hang out for a couple of hours with Camilla, Darryl and baby. I can't quite tell who he takes after. He was making a lot of baby noises. Almost non-stop. Poor Camilla said he kept her awake most of the night with his noises. Kind of like he was trying to sing himself to sleep. I always forget how small babies are when they are first born. It's probably why they swaddle them in the blanket so there is something to hold :) It will be interesting to see how Ryan interacts with him when he gets home. He did visit his baby brother earlier today. After identifying the "baba" he was busy looking around the room to see what he could get into. Boys will be boys!
3 comments:
awww... congratulations! was he born on MY birthday!?!? :)
Sorry Sal....he missed your birthday by 40 minutes and was born on May 19th.....so close!
Congrat Auntie Saads! He's adorable!
Post a Comment