Before I explain the title of today's post let me catch you up on this weekends events.Yesterday we went to Camilla's so Raju could meet his new nephew. It's amazing how much a baby can change in a couple of days. He looks browner to me and he seemed to be awake a bit longer than his first day in this world. Fariena and the kids came over as well. They were very excited and kept saying "Baby Jack is soooo small". It was a nice day of just hanging out. While I was there I decided to pick up something that has been at her house for a while. My wedding dress. Sometimes I feel like putting it on and puttering around the house but have never had it close at hand. No whenever I have the urge I can just put it on.
Now onto the 30 day challenge. You ladies are all on your diets and I am so proud of you and your willpower. Unfortunately it's not something that I have. However I do like to play my video games and from previous posts you have noticed that I have been trying various exercise 'games'. Raju brought home a new one on Friday called EA Active. It has a 30 day challenge that I started today. It provides a work out a day for 30 days, with rest days built in. I'm going to have to figure out whether I wake up early and do it prior to going to work or when I get home. I'll try both this week and see which one I think will make me keep with it.Today's workout was heavy on my legs. Lots of squats, but also boxing with kicks and in in line skating exercise. I hope I can manage to walk to work tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment