Sometimes life gets so busy that time passes so quickly and you don't realize that it's been a while since you see certain people. I am using to seeing my family often and especially since I used to live with Camilla it's odd when we don't see each other in a while. So Camilla, Darryl and Ryan came down for a visit. I think they were excited to be coming to the city and Raju and I were excited to have visitors and see Ryan who has been standing a lot lately.
I guess for a baby when they don't see you for a while they forget you. Ryan, usually a smiley baby started screaming as soon as I took him from Camilla's arms. And if his parents weren't in his line of sight he cried.
I did manage to get a picture with him not crying......

but much of the time he looked like this...

Regardless, it was still very nice for the visit. Come again!!!
2 comments:
OH my goodness... he's ADORABLE! (and so is your partial boobage showing Saads!) you GO! :)
We WILL come again! And, hopefully "Cryin' Ryan" will be in better spirits!!!
Post a Comment