Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sex and the City...finally



After having the girls wait 2 weeks we finally made it to see Sex and the City the movie. First the girls joined me for brunch. I love to entertain, so I made a themed event. Pictures of the S.I.T.C. gals, loot bags and brunch. Thanks girls for helping contribute.
After brunch we headed to the early movie. It was great. The theatre was so empty we had our pick of seats. It was almost like we had the theatre to ourselves. I found the movie quite amusing. Just like an extended episode. I did find some of it a bit rushed and the storyline with Jennifer Hudson was pointless, but beyond that I really liked it. I think it also helps to watch it with your girlfriends. I love having gal pal time. Can't wait until the next one.

No comments: