Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm addicted

I don't think I've ever had a caramel apple before. When I was younger I had tried a candy apple and didn't like it very much, so I equated the two and never tried one. They always looked interesting but in my mind I thought I didn't like them.
Last Friday however, I was in the underground with my manager and another colleague as we were looking for something sweet to eat. We passed by Rocky Mountain Chocolate and decided to get our treats from there. I saw the caramel apple with nuts and it looked so good, I decided to try it.

Unfortunately I was not able to eat at work, so I shared it with Raju on the way up to the cottage. It was soooo delicious I couldn't stop thinking about it. Yesterday it was on my mind but I was going to try and wait until Friday to treat myself again. I was talking about it with one of my co-workers and she was so sweet and went and bought us all caramel apples yesterday (thanks to her lucky winfall of $400). I ate the whole thing by myself. I justify it, by saying the apple is healthy, peanuts are healthy and there isn't that much caramel on it!

Now I'll hold off for a couple more weeks before I treat myself again.

1 comment:

sally said...

mmmmm.... those look GOOD! unfortunately, I'll have to wait until the braces come off to try it! :(