Back at home we did regular house stuff and then it was bath time. At Walmart I had bought a training toilet seat as Samara has been showing an interest in sitting on the toilet, as she had her clothes off I decided to let her sit on it before getting in the bath. When she decided to come off I noticed a pooh in the toilet. Exciting times!
Saturday, September 14, 2013
Super Saturday
Today was a busy day. It started waking up to a cold house so I caved and put the heating on. Then we headed east to pick up Samara who had spent the night with Raju's parents. We made a pit stop at Walmart. That place is crazy at 9:00 in the morning. After we picked Samara up we headed to my parents for a quick visit. My Mom has cooked up a storm so we had lunch at 10:30. We got home in time for a nap and then headed to Di's for Marley's birthday party. Good food, good company, good times. I was impressed that Samara did not feel the need to stick by my side the whole time either. I even held Susie's baby for a bit and while she didn't really liked it, she allowed it and even held his hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow!! Impressive Samara... Jacen has yet to do anything in the potty. :(
BTW - glad to see you blogging again!! :)
Post a Comment