Saturday, September 21, 2013

Disney Day 4

It's Raju's Birthday!
The night was a bit rough so I finally pulled Samara into our bed at 4:30 am to minimize the crying.  We all slept a bit longer and then got up around 7:00/7:30ish.  We decided to check out breakfast at the Enchanted Garden and we got to see our evening wait staff.  They had a buffet too, but not as good as Cabanas (no omelette bar).  After eating we went back to room, packed our bag and headed off boat into St. Maarten.  We decided to go to Orient Beach.  There were some big waves so Samara did not like the water.  She did enjoy playing in the sand and act like Daddy in the lounge chairs.  We stayed until a little after 12:00 and then headed back to the boat for nap time.  I ran up to Cabanas to get some food and bring it back to the room to eat while Raju went out to the Internet cafe. When Samara woke up we went back to Tow Mader/Filmore Grill for hers and Raju's lunch (and my second lunch).
After lunch I packed a bag for Samara and took her toMom/Nanee's room.  I stayed a few minutes and then left.  She was bawling but I had other things to do. Raju and I had a couples massage booked.  It was an interesting experience.  It started with them trying to upsell us to more expensive massages.  I didn't like that very much, then when the massage started they had to explain the product being used.  Thankfully they quieted down while giving us our massages.  It ended by them putting Raju and my hands together.  When I realized that was happening I nearly broke out laughing.  I had to try very hard to control myself.  Again afterwards they did a hard sell on the products we used.  I didn't like that very much but ended up buying a gel that is supposed to help with migraines.

We had just enough time to get ready for our adult dinner at Palo.  We started with bread, antipasto, portobello mushroom with polenta, grilled shrimp.  I had fish for my main and Raju had lamb we both had chocolate soufflé for dessert.  I was so full I thought I was going to burst out of my dress.
We went back to the room and changed  into casual clothes and went looking for pirate party.  I thought it was happening on deck but it was very quiet so I called and found Samara in my parents room.  I went and picked her and and put her to bed.  Raju was also tired so he went to sleep too.  I met up with Camilla for Pirate show and fireworks and then a late night buffet.  I wasn't hungry after my big dinner so just had some more dessert.  We also ran into Mom/Dad/Auntie K. I left them to try and get some sleep.  Something that I wasn't getting enough of during this week.


No comments: