

Today we landed at St. Thomas. We woke up early today, around 6:15a.m. and headed for breakfast with Raju. He and Darryl left early (7:45a.m.) for a snorkelling trip. I headed to Camilla's room where the kids got to hang out on the bunk bed. Once thy were
ready we went to Mom's room and we all had breakfast together. Samara and I
returned to room to put on he swim suit. I tried her in splash pad again but still no luck. She wanted in the pool where she is not allowed. I then took her to
Oceaneer Club for open house and let her play for a bit. We really enjoyed Andy's room from Toy Story. It sorted of ended when seh fell into the Toybox. We then wandered to
lobby where I let her run around for a bit. For lunch we met everyone at Filmore/Tow Marder. Raju met us there when he returned from snorkelling. He had a
great time but of course no camera for him to take pictures for us to see. We went back to room and got dressed and decided to walk around St. Thomas.
Samara fell asleep as soon as we started walking so we skipped the Butterfly farm and went looking for diamond earrings.
Diamond International quoted me a price of $1500. I decided on a much
cheaper pair from Diamonds Forever ($350).


I took a walk with Samara to other shops looking for Coach while Raju went
to a bar and Internet Cafe. I found the Coach store but there was nothing special and the prices were not any cheaper. Samara had woken by then so we headed back to the boat. We finished
our mystery we started a couple of days ago and then went back to deck 11 for a snack and watched the boat pull away
from dock. It was then back to our room to get ready for dinner. I decided it was a good night for Samara to dress up in her Minnie dress. It was a good thing as there characters out for pictures. We got one with Cinderella. We then headed to Royal court for dinner. I had the Salmon and duck
quesadillas (more like samosa), lamb with side of mushroom pasta and cheesecake.
I tried to start looking at the professional pictures that were taken of us but Samara acting up and Raju had already gone back to the room so I headed back and got her ready for bed. Once she fell asleep I left her and Raju there and went for a walk. I found Camilla, Darryl and the boys having a
night swim. I then went backed and was able to leisurely look at the pictures and wander through the stores and then it was time for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment