 |
| Nap time |
This was an at sea day. We were lucky and Samara slept in today until 7:45a.m. Maybe it was the movement of the boat. I however was not so lucky. I had woken up at 5:00am with a migraine. However realized I couldn't stay in bed all day so once we were all awake we headed up to Deck 11 for our buffet breakfast at Cabanas. We met up with Mom, Dad, and Auntie K (or as Samara likes to call her, Cake). After a hearty meal we went back to the stateroom and got ready to take Samara to the splash pad. She did not like it one bit. We tried but no luck. There was a Mickey Pool that was quiet and had some kids so Raju took her into there even though it was against the rules (no babies in swim diapers allowed). I took this time to slip away and went exploring around the boat. On my travels there was a Princesses
gathering in the Atrium lobby. I bumped into Camilla and then saw Mom and Auntie K were front of line. We got our picture taken with Cinderella, Tatiana, Aurora, Belle, Ariel and Snow White. I was feeling bad about leaving Raju and Samara so long so headed back to pool with Camilla. I found Raju and took Samara off his hands and went exploring with Samara. We had our picture taken with Daisy and visited the stores. Back in our room we met up with Raju and changed out of swimsuits. Back up to Cabanas for our buffet lunch. We bumped into the rest of the gang there. After all that food it was time for a nap. Unfortunately I wasn't able to fall sleep so finally at 2:45pm I snuck out and went for a walk. I ended up at Camilla's room for a while as her boys were napping as well.
After leaving her I did some more exploring and then returned to our room to get ready for Formal night.
Raju and Samara had woken up so we hung out on the verandah and then started getting dressed. Once we were ready w



e went to the lobby first for the Captains reception and attempted to have some nice pictures taken. Samara wouldn't really co-operate and most of them were of her crying. Tonight our dinner was at Royal Court. I started with spinach and cheese soufflé, followed by cream
of cauliflower soup and finally beef tenderloin with shrimp. For dessert creme
brûlée. We headed back to the room where I put Samara in her PJ's and I changed into something more comfortable and then the two of us headed to the show, Aladdin. We were standing and then Samara got antsy so we only saw half of it. We left the theatre and headed to D lounge. I called Raju on the Wave phone (cell phones for the boat) and he met us there. Samara was able to run around. After the show everyone else joined us and we had a
family dance party. Daisy and Pluto even showed up. Samara was fascinated with
Daisy and became very upset when she left. A clear indication to me it was bed time. So we headed back to our room. We had a rough
time getting her to sleep (probably because she was overtired) and she figured out how to climb out of the crib! I gave up and once she was sleeping I just let her sleep in bed with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment