Once we were ready we decided to check out the nursery. Samara seemed to like it. There were lots of toys to play with. While up on that deck we registered for mystery game (Find the Missing Puppies). You have to go to different pictures around the ship, hold up your detective card and get clues to try and solve the mystery. We didn't start it right away, we headed to Cabanas and met Dad, Mom, Nanee Cake (Auntie K) and Ryan for breakfasts.
Thursday, September 19, 2013
Disney Day 3
This boat rocking thing must be the trick (and maybe the comfy bed) Samara slept well last night. I found that the boat was rock and windy through the night but Samara did not notice at other. We all woke up around 7:30am.
Once we were ready we decided to check out the nursery. Samara seemed to like it. There were lots of toys to play with. While up on that deck we registered for mystery game (Find the Missing Puppies). You have to go to different pictures around the ship, hold up your detective card and get clues to try and solve the mystery. We didn't start it right away, we headed to Cabanas and met Dad, Mom, Nanee Cake (Auntie K) and Ryan for breakfasts.
Mickey Mouse waffles were a big hit.
Afterwards we took Samara
for picture with Minnie. She was fascinated. I think a little scared but she couldn't stop staring at her. After the picture session we went back to room and put on our bathing suits. I spent a
lot of time in Nemo Reef (splash pad) with her but she just doesn't like the
spraying water. After trying for a while I gave up and we went back to the room and changed.
Samara and I headed to atrium for character
dance party. It was a lot fun. Lots of dancy music with the Disney characters. How can you go wrong? Samara couldn't get enough of Minnie and Daisy.
After that workout it was back in the room for nap. While Samara slept I went for lunch with Dad, Mom, and Auntie K.
and popped outside to the pool to see Camilla and the boys. I then went back to the room to relieve Raju and let him go for lunch. When Samara woke up we took her to Tow Mader Grill/Fillmore for
lunch. It rained a little as we were up there but fortunately is was covered where we were sitting. Samara and I left Raju and we were going to start the
mystery but too many other people were doing it so we went visiting first to Camilla's room and then
Mom's room.

We headed back to our room to get ready for dinner which was at Animator's Palate. This was my favourite restaurant. It was tons of fun. Crush the Turtle from Nemo 'swam' around and talked to guests. Our table wasn't near him but it was entertaining anyway. I Had mushroom risotto, butternut squash soup and shrimp
penne. And for dessert shared Samara's apple pie and ice cream. They also made a
special halal beef curry dish for our table with Roti and Rice.
Everyone came back to our room as this restaurant was at our end of the ship (aft). I gave Mom Samara's pirate outfit that she would need for the next night with Samara. Once they left I got Samara ready for bed and started watching Cars. She didn't last
long and wanted to go to sleep so there was no trouble getting her into her crib.
Once we were ready we decided to check out the nursery. Samara seemed to like it. There were lots of toys to play with. While up on that deck we registered for mystery game (Find the Missing Puppies). You have to go to different pictures around the ship, hold up your detective card and get clues to try and solve the mystery. We didn't start it right away, we headed to Cabanas and met Dad, Mom, Nanee Cake (Auntie K) and Ryan for breakfasts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment