
The week flew by and it was time to go home. I woke up at 5:30a.m. and finished packing. I woke Samara up at 6:25 and got her ready for our final breakfast which we had to be at for 6:45a.m. We ate at the Enchanted Garden and ordered off the menu. This was our chance to say our final goodbyes to our wait staff. After breakfast we disembarked, picked up our luggage and waited for everyone else. We all then boarded the bus and headed to the Hyatt at Orlando airport. Camilla and I had both gotten rooms for they day. When we got there we realized that Camilla had gotten the wrong luggage. Of course Disney had it all take care of and she got her right luggage before we had to leave alter that night.

Camilla, Mom, Dad and Aunty K went shopping. We headed up to the pool and met up with Darryl and the boys. We stayed there for a bit and then ate a good lunch at
the hotel restaurant Mccoy's. We popped into the Disney store where I got Samara one final toy (train set) and then we all dad a long nap. We woke up just in time to get ready and check out. We left hotel room around 5:30, checked in and waited for
flight. Somehow we managed to get a complimentary upgrade to business class. Samara was really antsy
so I didn't really get a chance to enjoy it too much. She finally fell
asleep about an hour before we landed. Once we landed we went through customs
easily. Now it's like self serve and you just use a machine. We got our luggage, car and headed home. The end of another memorable trip. Let's see where next year takes us!
No comments:
Post a Comment