
Today was another day at sea. We woke up around 7:00ish and puttered around room. Finally we decided to go for breakfast and me up with
Dad, Mom and Auntie K. Samara was all about her Daddy this morning. So after
breakfast he took Samara to nursery and then we spent some adult time together.

We started out with going on the Aquaduck, which is the huge waterslide. Then we hung out at the adult pool and played a game of mini golf. We ended our adult time by lounging in the adult area which was nice and quiet. Before we knew it, it was 12:00noon so we went to pick up Samara. I had registered a long time ago on-line that I totally forgot what the secret word was to pick her up. I don't know how I could forget it was "Fireman". Fortunately Raju was able to read over the computer and said it. We bet up with the crew at Cabanas and had lunch. Ryan and Jack didn't join us and they decided to stay at the kids club.

After lunch in was nap time. Samara was being difficult and climbed out
of crib so when she finally fell asleep, I put her in bed. Raju lay down
with her and I went shopping. I bought Disney buses and cookies for the kids, a photo album, Dumbo for Samara and Mickey clips for Samara and myself. I headed back to the room and stayed with Samara while Raju went out. He came back and
read on verandah while I puttered around room. Samara finally woke up after
4:00pm. We watched more of Cars2 and then got ready and back to Animator's
palace for dinner.


It was really neat, we were all to draw a character and then handed it to our servers. At the end of dinner they had a show that showed all the characters come to life. It was cool! For dinner tonight I had shrimp and tuna for appetizer. Corn soup with corn bread and caramel corn.
Chicken fettuccini, shared lobster tail with Raju. Chocolate lava cake
and sampler with cheesecake, creme brûlée and apple pie. Samara and I went back to the room to change and then I took Samara to see the show Believe. She was a bit antsy for it, but we made it through and then it was back to the room to go to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment