Sunday, September 29, 2013

Disney Day 7

I guess taking Samara to the show and keeping her awake past her bedtime was not a good idea.  It was a rough night with Samara again so I did not get a good sleep.  We finally got up around 7:00ish. to a very grey looking morning.  We went for breakfast and returned to the room where I started to do some packing.

I stopped to watch the boat arrive at Castaway Cay.  The sun started to shine and we disembarked around 9:45am. and walked to the beach.  I called the others but they were still on the boat.  Eventually they came over and joined us.  Surprisingly Samara really enjoyed the water here so we were able to spend a lot of time in it.  We took a break for lunch around 12:00, then got a stroller, and put Samara in it and went for walk.


She fell asleep pretty quickly which changed our plans for a bike ride.  However it was so hot, I'm not sure I would have survived it.  We wandered back to the beach and put Samara to sleep on lounge chair.  I went for another dip in water and hung out with Camilla and Aunty K.  We all decided to head back to the boat around 2:00p.m..



At 4:30pm Samara and I went the lobby for See Ya Real Soon.  This was basically our last chance to get pictures with the characters.  It was great.  Samara even hugged Mickey and Ariel.  In fact she wanted out of my arms to get to Ariel.  She was scared of Donald but I took a picture with him anyway.  It was really nice and informal and there were not long line ups like the other days.



After that we headed back to the room to get ready for dinner.  I left early to go back to the photo shop and buy some of the professional pictures.  Dinner was at the Enchanted Garden (where we started).  I had salmon, cranberry salad, beef Wellington, seafood pasta, celebration cake.
We returned to the room and I had a bit of a time putting Samara down as she climbed out of crib twice.  She finally went to sleep so I went out to watch the show.  I was a little late but I'm glad I went.  There was a montage of pictures in a princess book and one of Mom, Aunty K, Camilla and myself made it in.  Ryan was a bit upset and didn't think it was fair that none of him got in there.
After the show it was back to the room to finish packing.  I knew it would be a loooong travelling day.






No comments: