Saturday, September 28, 2013

Date Night


Last night I felt Samara needed to spend time with my parents so they picked her up from daycare and took her for the night.  This meant date night for Raju and myself.  Of course we are so bad and didn't make a plan.
Raju met me at my office at 5:00pm and we started to wander.  We headed to Queen Street and our first stop was The Beverly Hotel for a drink and appetizer on the roof.






We then continued walking and landed at Rock Lobster for dinner.  I had the Filet "eh" fish and scallops.  Raju had the lobster taco and jerk shrimp roll.  I was surprised at how good the food was.






We then walked back and ended up at Marche for dessert.  I had been hoping for my Napolean but they didn't have it so I had cherry cheesecake instead.

With all of that we were still home and in bed by 9:00 pm.

No comments: