It seems like Sunday is becoming my cooking/errand day. This morning Raju came with me to the acupuncturist. He actually had a good experience and said he could feel all the points and zaps etc. I wasn't quite sure how he was going to take it, so I'm glad it wasn't bad for him. He was curious about it and now he had the chance to experience it. I think there will be a repeat experience for him.
After we left, it was a quick stop at Costco. We were in and out within 40 min. Of course still managing to spend over $100. We got back home in time for Raju to watch his football games. While is friends were over I continued on my To do list. I roasted a chicken with Rosemary and apple, made mini Shepherd's Pie for dinner later in the week, baked dinner roll and peanut butter cookies in preparation for Thanksgiving dinner which we are hosting on Sunday. Oh...and I also did some laundry. I'm happy that I managed to cross everything off my to do list. Now I'm exhausted and gathering the energy to walk up the stairs and get ready for bed and mentally prepare for another week at work.
No comments:
Post a Comment