This week I took it really easy as this cold is taking forever to go away. Although I didn't go into work I did do work, but from the comfort of my 'home office' also known as my King size bed. It was great actually. There is so much room to spread out my work and have my computer on my lap. I have to admit that once I nodded off while doing some reading and was a little disoriented when I woke up.
Amazingly I think I got some inspiration and ideas for some projects that I may not have gotten in the office (I'm usually in meetings). It's nice to have quiet time to recap your thoughts, sort them out and get them in order. It's like a reset for me and I go back to work rejuvenated.
Tomorrow I head back into the office. Let's hope I don't lose my ideas along the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment