A few weeks ago, after a bad day I went home and in my regular watching of TV landed on the Shopping Channel. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the showstopper for the day. The Cricut. I have watched the infomercial for this for years and have wanted it to add to all my crafty stuff. But it was always too expensive and not a priority for me to buy. However with the shopping channel and easy pay it works out to just pennies a day. So in my sad state and the fact I've wanted it for years I took it as a sign and purchased it. I knew it was on backorder so didn't really expect to receive it soon, but today when I got into work I had a lovely package on my desk waiting for me.Now I have it at home and unpacked out of the box. I was getting a bit addicted to it so I had to stop. I think I could spend a large part of my day playing with it. I'm waiting on one more cartridge that I ordered but be prepared for some fun stuff to come....
2 comments:
alllllriiiiight! art day at Saads' place!! ;)
FUN! Can't wait to come and play!
Post a Comment