Today was another rare day where we didn't have any plans. We woke up and puttered around the house for a bit. Raju got an advance copy of Wii Fit Plus so I decided to check it out for a tiny bit. After not exercising for over a week it seemed to show. There is one 'game' where you have to get through an obstacle course. I haven't made it through yet. My goal is to try and get through it this week. The funny thing is, I'm sure it's not that hard, I'm just out of practice from these things.
Since Raju has been sick all week and I haven't been well, with a headache most of the week I think we were both feeling a bit stir crazy. So out we went to the mall. I have not been shopping in a very long time. The Eaton Centre hasn't changed that much except now there is a Bed Bath & Beyond in it. It's nice to know, when I need my soap I don't have to travel far to get it. Raju bought a pair of rain boots and running shoes and I got a nice heavy duty pot and trunk from HomeSense. Back at home we had a quick sit down before getting a call from Mahi. Raju had sent him a link to a house for sale a few streets over from us. He decided to see it, so we met him for the open house. The location is great (cause it's right near us), but it was a tiny house and the top floor was slanted. It will be interesting to see if it sells and for how much it goes for.
We all came back home to discuss it. Mahi was going to think about it some more but I'm pretty sure he won't bid on it. I understand his reservations. If you're going to buy a house, you want something a bit more substantial.
The day exhausted me so I took a little nap in hopes that it would give me the energy to go out for Nuit Blanche. Unfortunately all it did was make me headachy again. So here I am at home while Raju is out enjoying 'art'.
Aside from the fact I didn't make it out tonight, the rest of the day was pretty great. No rushing, just wandering around at our own pace.
No comments:
Post a Comment