Sunday, October 18, 2009

Down and out again...

I feel like it was not too long ago that I had a cold, but here it is again doing a number on me. I feel like I've been in bed forever. I've even gotten to the point where I can't sleep but don't know what else to do. Friday I was home from work and was soooo bored. I felt too crappy to do anything and daytime TV was not exciting for me.
Last night I got out as we went to the in-laws to celebrate Diwali. My parents, Camilla and baby Jack joined us as well. That was good and the good home cooking helped me to feel a little better. I got home and pretty much crawled into bed.
Today I am still feeling bad but was not going to let it get me down. I started off the day with a trip to my acupuncturist. She activated a few cold points but I didn't really feel any better when I left her. I drove back home, had some soup and then hopped on the subway to head up to Yorkdale where I met my other ladies in waiting (aka bridesmaids) Susie and Sally. We had a very productive day of trying on tons of dresses. We found a few that we liked and finally settled on one that we really liked. Check mark beside that task!!!
We also discussed some events coming up, but I'm not going to say much about them as a certain someone reads this and I don't want to give away any secrets. I will say though, that I am enjoying the 'team' I'm working with. We all seem to be open to each others ideas and on the same wavelength. That makes everything so much easier.
Ok...I'm off to eat some more soup and then I just may crawl into bed and try to sleep the night and this cold away.

1 comment:

Princess Di said...

Feel better Ms Rayman!
I like the team that you're working with as well.