I popped into Mastermind and this is where I met George Casey. I didn't purchase him right away though. I wandered out and over to Sobey's to do some grocery shopping. By this time Raju was done and we headed to the Longest Yard for brunch. After eating it was time to go and get George Casey. Here he is!!!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Meet George Casey
This morning Raju and I headed up to Mt. Pleasant and Eglinton for our acupuncture appointment. It had been a while since we were in that area. I had my appointment first and then he had his. As I was waiting for him, I wandered around. There is a dollhouse store that I've always wanted to check out and went into. I have wanted one for a very long time. I think I'm going to have wait a bit longer. They are a bit expensive and you still have to put them together. Of course, you can pay extra and they'll put it together for you, but I suppose that's half the fun. One day I'm going to get one and have great fun decorating it.
I popped into Mastermind and this is where I met George Casey. I didn't purchase him right away though. I wandered out and over to Sobey's to do some grocery shopping. By this time Raju was done and we headed to the Longest Yard for brunch. After eating it was time to go and get George Casey. Here he is!!!
He's looking forward to meeting all of you.
I popped into Mastermind and this is where I met George Casey. I didn't purchase him right away though. I wandered out and over to Sobey's to do some grocery shopping. By this time Raju was done and we headed to the Longest Yard for brunch. After eating it was time to go and get George Casey. Here he is!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hilarious! I'VE always wanted one of those doll houses too!! oh saads! :)
Post a Comment