Thursday, January 13, 2011

Warm and dry feet

Two years ago I bought a pair of water proof boots.  They worked lovely the first year but then last year they were not working so I went and bought another pair.  Again they worked beautifully.   I realized that I was supposed to spray my boots to keep the water proof, so I did that this season.  Things started off fine but a few weeks ago I noticed that my left heel was always wet.  I re-sprayed but still no luck.  After being sick for the past few weeks and finally getting better I didn't want to do anything that might make me sick again and also tired of arriving at work with wet and cold feet.  So yesterday on morning break, I went to The Shoe Company and bought myself a pair of Sorel's.  Everyone I know who has these, swears by them and also say they don't even need to spray them.  I automatically threw my other pair out and wore the new ones home.  So far so good.  Keep tuned next season to see if they are still working.
I must admit as I was walking to the boot section another pair of shoes caught my eye.  I couldn't resist I had to have them.  I don't wear heels much anymore as they hurt my feet but these shoes with the platform don't seem so bad.  I wore them at work today and got lots of comments.  Something different to spice up an outfit.

1 comment:

Princess Di said...

Those heels are so cute! And those winter boots look tough! I don't think they will leak and they look very warm.