After a night of drinking I often find myself feeling out of sorts the next day not knowing what I want to make me feel better. I managed to stay in bed until 9:30a.m. and then Raju was needling me to go out for Brunch. As we also needed to pop into Canadian Tire we decided to drive to Toast and then run our errands. On a cold day like today I was very happy that we drove. Parking was not hard to find and less than a block away from the Toast. The french toast was delicious and was a good start to what I needed. After running into Canadian Tire we headed back home and I was ready for a nap. I had to set the alarm though as we had a date to go to The Windsor Arms for afternoon tea. I was a bit sluggish and really wanted to stay in bed, but am I glad we made it out. First stop was Tiffany's to pick up my charm bracelet and then I had a few minutes so I wandered into Williams Sonoma. I bought a cake mix to try out. I'll share that with you when I do.
I know we were there for tea but the first thing I asked for was a Gingerale. It was my post drinking craving I think. For tea I had Eve's Temptation (an Apple Mango blend) and Raju had Tibetan Tiger. The sandwiches and scones did not disappoint. I was really full and had to bring home one scone though.
Now back at home, Raju has his lamb and lentil soup on the stove and I'm enjoying just being in the warmth.
No comments:
Post a Comment