By now you would think I would be used to it, but it never fails to surprise and delight me. I went for lunch today with my colleagues as it was Anjali's 25th birthday (oh..to be young again). When I returned I found 6 lovely roses on my desk. My husband had dropped by while I was out. Why? What was the occasion? Exactly what I was thinking. Because it was Friday and our 37th month anniversary :) and some other sappy things you don't need to read about. I really am fortunate to have such a romantic husband. I hope we are still like this 50 years from now.
We also had an unexpected visit from my parents last night. They had been in Niagara Falls and did some shopping across the border. When I called my Mom they were stuck on the Gardiner so we invited them over for a simple dinner. She had also bought eggs for me. At $0.88/dozen who can resist and a gallon of milk ($1.40) Now I have so many eggs to get my holiday baking started. I think I'll start today. In fact, I'm on a mission to find some good cupcake recipes. Someone was looking for cupcakes the other day. Bakeries charge $3.00 a cupcake...ridiculous!!!!! Today I'll be trying some that I found. Once I perfect those recipes, I'll work on the icing.
No comments:
Post a Comment