Sunday, December 13, 2009

I got crackin'

Today was another productive day. We started off with a trip to the acupuncturist. This time she did some points in my back as well. It was different but not bad. I also got a bit of a back massage which I enjoyed very much.
Afterwards we made a quick pit-stop at Fariena and Russ to see the kids. They were taking the GO Train to Camilla's so we only visited for about 1/2 hr. But in that time Kira managed to talk and sing and jump up at down and be soooo excited because Christmas is here. Both kids were very excited to see their Uncle Raju. They ran out of the house without shoes, socks or jackets just to see him.
Then it was on to Dixie Outlet Mall where I had to pick up some supplies at Michael's. Next stop, Samko-Miko toy warehouse sale. Raju wanted to get some sledding type things in case there is snow and guests need it for our party next week. He also picked up some toys for himself. Final stop, Costco. Several hundred dollars later we were headed back home.
Once back here we had lunch and then as Raju watched football I continued with my baking. This is today's list:
Gingerbread cake
Praline Toffee Crisps
Gingerbread cookies
Vanilla wafers
The Gingerbread cookies still need to be iced and I'm going to dip the vanilla wafers in chocolate but that will be for another night this week.
For now I'm going to enjoy a nice backrub from Raju and then start on my second set of Christmas Cards.

No comments: