Saturday, December 12, 2009

Let's get cracking...

I've been reading other blogs and talking to people who have all dedicated this weekend to baking for the holidays. So too, is it to be for me. Funnily enough it is 6:00p.m. on Saturday and I haven't even cracked one egg yet. I'm trying to plan it out so I'm efficient.
To be fair, this morning we went to help my sister move and then visit the in-laws. We didn't get back until 3:30p.m. and I've been doing some cleaning and tidying since then. I think that tonight I'll make all my cookie dough and tomorrow I will cut and bake them and then freeze them and decorate them as I need them.
Wish me luck...I'm about to get started.....well..maybe I'll eat dinner first and then get started.

1 comment:

melandnorm said...

LOL - I've been procrastinating all weekend, too! I finally baked a batch late last night after we got home from a party. I have another party tonight so now I'm cramming for time.