Monday, December 28, 2009

A day at the movie...

Yes just movie, as in one. We just came back from seeing Avatar. Firstly, is there any reason for a movie to be longer than 2 hours, much less closer to 3? I don't have an attention span that long. That being said I did only look at the time once during the whole thing. The 3D made me feel a bit motion sick and the storyline was so so. Raju and I both agree it was just OK. It was an experience, I wouldn't say a good one, but an experience just the same. At least while others are talking about it, I can chime in with my opinion (which isn't a great one). However I did hear many people leave the cinema saying how great they thought it was. I'm just not into that fantasy sort of stuff so it really didn't connect with me in anyway.
I'm interested to hear what anyone else thought about it. Let me know.

2 comments:

Anjali said...

Really? Only so-so? I thought it was excellent - completely revolutionary and has the potential to change the way we produce and watch movies! Even if you weren't a fan of the storyline, I thought the experience would have impressed anyone!

Saads said...

Anajli - I'm glad you enjoyed it as I'm sure many other people did. I just think it wasn't for me. I do find it interesting though that 3D is making a comeback.