I remember the days when weekends were supposed to be the break to refresh you and get you ready to go again at work on Monday. I feel like the past few have been super busy and may not be letting up. Friday night cooked part of dinner (mushroom risotto) and spent a few hours doing some work.
Saturday, woke up, went to Canadian Tire, cleaned, exercised, did some work, headed out to Scarborough to visit with my parents, went to the mosque and helped box 1600 dinners, came home exhausted and was in bed by 10:30p.m.
Sunday, woke up, exercised, went to Acupuncture (mentioned my bug problem with the tea....it's a mystery), came home, picked up Raju, out to Ajax to visit the in-laws, back home (with a stop at the Beer store), took a nap 'cause I couldn't keep my eyes open, into the kitchen to make something (I don't know what yet) and probably fit in a bit more work.
Best get to it...
No comments:
Post a Comment