I guess there is something to be said for cleaning. This morning I woke up and had to exchange my steam mop that I bought last week from Canadian Tire (it had some parts missing). I got home, had breakfast, did some work and exercised and then decided to get down to it. In preparation to mop I had to sweep. As I was doing so, something caught my eye under the dining room table....you guessed it!! It was my earring. I've put it away and will be so careful wearing them from now on. I'm very happy I found it. Now I just have to keep hold of it so it doesn't go missing again.
1 comment:
awesome! always nice to find something you lost... I lost the back of my diamond earring a while ago.. and found it while sweeping as well! :) (one in the same Saads... one in the same)
Post a Comment