for relaxing.
You know when you have been on the go for so long and then finally stop, it's like all the tiredness catches up with you. Today that's what happened to me. I was actually really hoping for rain because all I wanted to do was stay in my pajamas all day long and putter around the house.
I woke up and watched the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy. It was ok but not great. The I did some cleaning around the house. My bathrooms were a big must on my list as they were quite filthy. They aren't my favourite thing to clean so I procrastinated by going through some paperwork and shredding some of it. Just as I was about to start on the bathrooms Diana called. I thought I was going to get a break as we were supposed to get together but she asked if we could reschedule. So off I went. Two sparkling bathrooms later it was time for a nap. And by nap I mean a good 2.5 hour sleep. You would think after that I would be well rested but I think I could have continued sleeping. I managed to drag myself out of bed and downstairs. Raju had more energy than me and started calling around to see if any of his friends were up for some action. His friend Arndis was in the area so he went off to meet her. I decided I should at least take a shower so I was clean when they came back. It wasn't long before they returned as it had started to rain. We sat and chatted for a while and then decided to go for Ethiopian food. We took the streetcar up to Danforth and then walked to Greenwood (a good little trek). Along the way we bumped into Mel and Norm. It had been a while since we had seen them so it was great to have a mini catch-up. Like last night's dinner, I wasn't too keen on it, but it was an experience so I'm glad we went out. It was also nice to get some fresh air after being in the house all day.
No comments:
Post a Comment