Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bug bites...

These bug bites I have been having for the past month are really getting on my nerves, and leaving quite a few marks on my skin. I am not pleased. I tried to think what had changed in the past month that could be contributing to this. I was hoping it wasn't bed bugs as we have a brand new bed but on close inspection could not see the signs that it would be (whew!!!). I still need to continue with my steaming plan, but thought could that really be it? I then realized that something was different. I started drinking the Chrysanthemum tea at that time. I wondered if that was changing my body chemistry and attracting these bugs to bite me as I still can't figure out why Raju is not getting bitten. I had my last cup of tea yesterday morning and have not noticed any new bites today. I'm still a little cautious to think that's the solution, but I'll try not drinking it for a few more days and see what happens. If that's the case, I'll have to talk to my acupuncturist to see what she recommends.
Speaking of bugs. Last night we watched District 9. The Aliens reminded me of bugs which is where I am making the connection. I thought it was just ok and a little too gory for me. Raju really liked it though, and thought it did live up to the hype. I suppose it did have an interesting message to portray but at the end of it, I didn't really have any strong reaction and it didn't leave an impression on me.

2 comments:

melandnorm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
melandnorm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.