Last night we had the opportunity to attend the pre-opening of OVO, the new Cirque de Soleil show in town. It was a story about an egg and insects. We had fantastic seats (3 rows from the stage) and show was pretty great as well. I don't even know how to describe it, but the acts seemed new and refreshing and not just the regular ones that you normally see. The music was also pretty good. Very peppy! If you like these types of shows I would recommend going to see it if you have the chance. I enjoyed it so much that I even bought a T-shirt. I know they are over-priced but felt I should contribute to the show in some way.Tonight it was very nice so Raju and I walked up to Allen's on Danforth for dinner. I was a bit wary because every other time I've gone the service has not been up to my standards. Generally we have to wait a long time before anyone pays attention to us. Tonight however, that was not the case. We had a very good dining experience so it's back in my good books. On the way home however we had a not so nice experience. We were walking down Broadview and a 'not so with it' man was walking towards us. He was in the middle of the sidewalk so Raju made us stopped and then all of a sudden this man kicked his leg at me. Fortunately we were far enough away that it did not make contact with me. He then continued on his way and did not look at us once. Very weird. I think it's the full moon making everyone do crazy things lately. Oh well, no harm done but still a little unsettling. However, I will not let that ruin the perfectly nice evening we've been having so far.
1 comment:
geez... good thing it didn't make contact! I would have been all over that... hi-yah! (even with my bad ankle). :)
Post a Comment