Menu:
Homemade mini-burgers and buns
BBQ Chicken
Garlic shrimp
Pasta salad
Pear, feta and candied nut salad
Vanilla cupcakes
Chocolate chip cookies
I managed to keep things simple this time!
Saturday was a day on the go.
Raju and I me
Once we got home, I read for a while in the hammock and then Camilla called to say they were on the way to the beach. We rode our bikes and met them there. Raju even managed to jump in the water. There is a splash pad across the street so Camilla and Darryl took Ryan there for some fun time. Afterwards, Darryl rode back with Raju and I got in the car with Camilla. They came and hung out here for a bit. Ryan has a harmonica now and is quite the musician. Take a listen!
After they left we relaxed a bit more and then it was off to Josh and Susie's housewarming. They have a place near Dundas West station. It's pretty cool. I think artists may have lived there before. It was nice to hang out with them and Di and Gerwyn for a few hours. A nice end to a day full of activities.
Today was much quieter. I went for my acupuncture appointment this morning. She is starting me on some 'herbal' stuff. The concoction is Chrysanthemum and Goji berries. I steep it in hot water and then drink the liquid 3 times a day. This is supposed to help reduce stress. I've had it twice today. Not the greatest tasting drink but not hideous either. We'll see how it goes.
Now it's time to mentally prepare for back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment