Saturday, August 8, 2009

Birthday celebrations

Today it's Ryan's 2nd birthday. Camilla had a party to celebrate. I don't think he really gets the birthday thing though because he wasn't really into it. He opened his first present which was a book and then he couldn't be bothered with any of the others. Funnily I thought I had gotten him a present that no one else would. A bubble lawn mower. Apparently I wasn't the only one thinking that. Darryl's mom got him a bubble lawn mower as well. Oh well....what can you do?
After the party we headed back downtown. A while later I got a call from Camilla. Both boys were taken by separate grandparents and her and Darryl had a free night and wanted to get out of the house. So I invited to the Rayman-Mudhar house of fun. They came down and we had some drinks and then played on the Wii for a while. I hope they had fun!!!

No comments: