Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A trip uptown

Tonight after-work I took a little trip up to Yonge and Lawrence to visit Caroline. It has been a long time since I have seen her and even longer since I have visited with Andy. I don't want him to forget his Auntie Saadia so I needed to spend some face time with him.
As much as I enjoy getting caught up on the phone, face-to-face is even better with friends. I'm so impressed with how domesticated Caroline has become. She made a great dinner of chicken and potatoes and told me that she had made cookies that her nephew said were "the best" he's ever had. I also know she has done some knitting. I'm going to have take lessons from her :)
Andy has gotten bigger since I last saw him, and still very cute. Sorry, but I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures to share with you.
It was a very nice evening after a loooong day at work. Thanks Caroline!

No comments: