Remember when we were 25? I remember thinking....this is the age I get older.
Today is my cousin's 25th birthday, so I headed out to Pickering for her celebrations. Actually I went early as I needed to get back home and do some work so I didn't really stick around for the big party but managed to spend a bit of time with the birthday girl. There was a surprise party for her and her friends last night. I hear it was quite the party and am amazed they were were all up and functioning (somewhat) today.
This weekend I also decided to do a bit of rearranging, so I shifted around the furniture in the bedroom. I'm getting things set-up for when we've saved enough money to buy a King-size bed and new bedroom furniture (hopefully in the spring). I have to get used to sleeping facing a different way. So far, so good. I guess we'll see how tomorrow morning is when I get up to get ready for work. Let's hope I don't bang into a wall or something forgetting which way I'm turned :) Next step...painting. Anyone want to help????
No comments:
Post a Comment